During the last 10 years, we have helped many companies both understand the increasingly strict regulatory mandates required of their business and achieve compliance cost-effectively.
As you read some of these case studies, you will begin to understand that there is no cookie cutter approach to our business. Each application requires assessment, planning and thoughtful execution.
FOOD PROCESSINGSan Joaquin Valley has dealt with the most aggressive regulations in California. This agricultural region has experienced multiple hard-to-reach compliance deadlines.
– J.R. Simplot Company, Helm CA
– Teasdale Foods, Atwater CA
– Ingredion (Formerly Corn Products), Stockton CA
– J.G. Boswell Tomato Retube, Buttonwillow CA
– Leprino Foods Lemoore West, Lemoore CA
– Hilmar Cheese, Hilmar CA
– ConAgra Foods, Modesto CA
– J.G. Boswell Tomato, Buttonwillow CA
– Aseptic Solutions, Corona CA
– Clement Pappas & Co., Ontario CA
Heavy industrial facilities sometimes are required to meet regulations that involve more than NOx emissions and result in more complex systems and installations.
COMMERCIALCorporate offices, apartment buildings, manufacturing facilities, lab facilities and schools are not exempt from the new emission regulations on their equipment.
Corporate offices, apartment buildings, manufacturing facilities, lab facilities and schools are not exempt from the new emission regulations on their equipment.
SELECTIVE CATALYTIC REDUCTIONInstalling an SCR system helps companies solve the looming low NOx requirements of today – as well as into the future with efficient performance, ease of use and long equipment life times.
With the increase in demand for California wines, process boilers are in great demand. Smaller boilers are now required to obtain permits and comply with emission regulations.
California now has new regultations that mandate seismic retrofitting along with emissions reductions. As a result, many hospitals must begin to comply to these strict new codes.
– Stanford University, Stanford, CA
– Biopharmaceutical, Northern CA
– Kaiser Permanente, Anaheim CA
– El Camino Hospital, Mountain View CA
– Mission Hospital, Mission Viejo CA
– Kaiser Hospital Modesto, Modesto CA
– UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento CA
Boilers are the key equipment in any power plant. Boilers convert fuel into steam by applying heat and high pressure. That steam becomes the energy output for the power plant.