The Cleaver-Brooks Electric Boiler Model IWH is an instantaneous water heater.
• Electric hot water heater
• 15 to 360 kW
• Electrical power
• 160 psig
• No localized emissions
The Model IWH instantaneous water heater electric boiler is designed to operate in hot water heating systems with a minimum footprint. It delivers maximum kilowatts and provides instantaneous water heating without a storage tank. A typical Cleaver-Brooks Model IWH hot water boiler system includes operating controls, elements, fuses, contactors, relief valve, drain valve, etc. Vessel sizes range from 6″ to 10″ diameter with an output spanning 15 kW to 360 kW.
• Compact design and smaller footprint
• 100% emissions-free
• Quiet operation with virtually no noise emissions
• Nearly 100% efficiency at all operating points
• Ease of maintenance with reduced complexity/number of moving parts
• All units are wired, tested, and ready for installation.
• Lower Fuel Cost
• Lower Emissions
• Process Steam
• Building Heat
• Power and Utilities
• Refineries and Petrochemical
• Laundry and Dry Cleaning