The Cleaver-Brooks CBEX Premium firetube is a completely integrated boiler and packaged burner system featuring the revolutionary EX technology. Extraordinarily efficient and capable of meeting low NOx requirements, the CBEX Premium provides a high-value solution with next-generation engineering.
• Steam and hot water
• 100 to 1,200 HP
• Natural gas, #2 light oil or combination
• 50 to 250+psig – steam, 30 to 125psig – hw
• Available to < 30 ppm NOx
Using finite element analysis, the revolutionary system was designed to optimize every component of the boiler, including the burner, the furnace, and the tubes, and provide uniquely balanced temperatures and heat loads.
Extended heat transfer tubing only found in EX systems uses Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) calculations to optimize the geometry of the tube and increase heat transfer by 85%. The result of the advanced heat transfer design is higher efficiency and lower emissions in a 15% smaller footprint.
Integration of the core components is the key to the CBEX systems. The superior Hawk Control allows the boiler to run at the absolute maximum efficiency. Reduce fuel use with the stack economizer by recovering waste heat from flue gases and using it to preheat boiler feedwater. The LevelMaster low-water cutoff and pump control is the safest control available.
• EX technology in a high-value solution
• Completely integrated boiler and burner system
• High-efficiency, next-generation firetube
• Can meet low emissions requirements
• Smaller footprint than traditional firetubes
• Process Steam
• Building Heat
• Laundry and Dry Cleaning