The Cleaver-Brooks Nebraska A-style industrial watertube boiler provides up to 1,050°F superheated steam in the reliable A configuration.
• Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
• 10,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
• Natural gas, # 2 and #6 oil, alternative fuels
• Design pressure up to 1,750 psig
• Available to less than 7 ppm NOx
• Ultra-Low CO
The A-style design features a large, water-cooled furnace and an evaporator section with a low gas-side pressure drop that reduces fan power consumption.
The vertical gas outlet minimizes the width of the overall package and allows for large steam capacities in restrictive footprints.
• Furnace construction utilizes a welded-membrane wall design
• Convection or radiant superheaters
• Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas
• Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free
• Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions
• Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst
• Lower Fuel Cost
• Lower Emissions
• Steam Solutions
• Process Steam
• Industrial Process
• Building Heat
• Hospital and Healthcare
• Power and Utilities
• Refineries and Petrochemical