Cleaver-Brooks Systems Plus Level 1 Training
October 20-21, 2020
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Both Days
R.F. MacDonald Co.
25920 Eden Landing Rd.
Hayward, CA 94545
$850 – Includes continental breakfast and lunch both days and training materials. Pay with credit card or company PO.
This course examines what a boiler is, how it operates, and what ancillary equipment is required to support its operation. The program stresses safety and the proper operating practices required to maximize efficient, safe and reliable service of the equipment.
This seminar is designed for Boiler Operators, Maintenance Personnel and front-line Supervisory Personnel.
• Basic Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer
• Overview of the most common boiler designs
• Combustion and Burners
• Boiler Room Equipment
• Total Steam System Efficiency
• Steam Systems Load Demand
• Steam Traps
• Boiler Operation Controls
• Low Water Cutoffs
• Boiler Schematic Wiring Diagrams
• Flame Safeguards – Sequence of Operation
• Boiler Room Maintenance
Classes are held in a shop environment. Please wear closed-toes shoes or work boots and pants. Safety glasses and gloves will be provided.