Camus Model MicoFlame
MicoFlame is a residential/light commercial water heater/heating boiler. The MicoFlame is sealed combustion and fan assisted, delivering thermal efficiencies of up to 85% non-condensing or 95% condensing.
• Low NOx
• Up to 85% efficiency – non-condensing mode
• Up to 95% efficiency – condensing mode
• Durable metal fibre mesh burner unaffected by high temperatures
• Vents up to 50 feet horizontally with 50 feet of air intake duct
• Suitable for use in negative pressure environments
• Input range from 60 to 600 MBTUH
• Complete diagnostic light package
The MicoFlame is available in models 60, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500 and 600 (MBTU/HR).
The optional SmartFlame operating control mounted on the MicoFlame unit is a proportional set-point control. Controller provides inlet/outlet temperature as well as delta temperature rise, three pre-set modes of operation and many more functions.
• Easy access for inspection & cleaning of heat exchanger tubes
• Durable ceramic fibre refractory
• Simple to service with easy access to burner and fan
Control Panel Highlights:
• Accurate proportional control w/2-stage option
• Incorporates auto reset high limit & operator
• Three modes of operation, heating, DHW & remote
• Port for optional tank sensor
• Optional pump delay
• Flame failure feature
• Displays inlet/outlet temps & delta temp.
• Displays total run HRS
• Molex harness connection for ease of service
• Weather proof enclosure
• Fusible link for over-voltage
• Proven field performance