CB Boiler Model CF-H
The ClearFire-H steam boiler is a compact, horizontal boiler offering high efficiency and low-NOx technology.
The CF-H compact, gas-fired horizontal boiler is designed specifically for the requirements of the light industrial and commercial markets and is available in sizes ranging from 10-60hp for 15# or 150#psig steam pressure.
• Steam Boiler
• 10 to 60 HP
• Natural gas and propane
• 15 or 150 psig
• Standard at less than 20 ppm NOx, less than 10 ppm CO
The ClearFire-H is a horizontal, gas-fired, steam boiler designed for the requirements of the commercial market, available in eight sizes. The AluFer® tubes with fireside extended heating surface provide maximum heat transfer for superior performance in a compact package.
The modulating premix burner control automatically adjusts the air/gas mixture for 83% efficiency. The linkageless burner provides up to 5:1 turndown.
85% efficiency is achievable for high-pressure steam with an optional flue gas economizer package.
The ClearFire-H comes standard with the Falcon touch-screen total boiler control to most efficiently operate your boiler system.
Skid packages, including steam boiler, feed system, and blowdown separator, are available for turnkey steam solutions.
• Maximize fuel savings with full burner modulation and high turndown with variable-speed blower motor
• Efficiencies up to 85%, reducing greenhouse gas emissions
• Easily tuned, zero-governor, premix burner
• Advanced combustion design eliminates need for flue gas recirculation, resulting in low emissions
• No dampers or linkages, for reliable operation
• Falcon total boiler control with lead lag capability seamlessly integrates up to eight boilers
• Integral CFH Economizer or external economizer options
• Skid packages available
• Thermal shock resistance
• cULus listed for natural gas
• Quiet: <70 dBA sound level
• Lower Emissions
• Process Steam
• Building Heat