The Cleaver-Brooks Electric Boiler Model S is a vertical steam boiler.
• Electric vertical steam boiler
• 12 to 2250 kW
• Electrical power
• 15, 150, 200 & 250 psig
• No localized emissions
The Cleaver-Brooks Model S is an immersion-element steam boiler with a vertical, insulated vessel designed for the heavy-duty, continuous demand of commercial and industrial applications. A typical Model S boiler system includes operating controls, elements, fuses, contactors, safety valve, and instrumentation. Available in vessel sizes ranging from 12″ to 48″ diameter with an output spanning 12 kW to 2,250 kW.
• Compact design and smaller footprint
• 100% emissions-free
• Quiet operation with virtually no noise emissions
• Nearly 100% efficiency at all operating points
• Ease of maintenance with reduced complexity/number of moving parts
• All units are wired, tested, and ready for installation.
• Lower Fuel Cost
• Lower Emissions
• Process Steam
• Building Heat
• Power and Utilities
• Refineries and Petrochemical
• Laundry and Dry Cleaning