CB Boiler Model CBCW
The CBCW is the newest member of the Cleaver-Brooks Industrial Watertube Boiler family. Designed with a 100% membrane water-cooled furnace, this boiler system includes high-efficiency boiler and burner, heat recovery economizer and advanced control system.
• Saturated steam
• 10,000 to 225,000 lb/hr
• Natural gas, Propane Digester, #2 Light Oil, #6 Heavy Oil
• 100 to 550 psig on steam
• Available to less than 9 ppm NOx
Designed to simplify the purchase of industrial watertube boilers, the CBCW series enables customers to receive technical documentation at the time of the quote. This documentation includes information regarding project schedule, expected boiler performance for emissions calculations, system instrumentation, utility consumption, costs, transportation, dimensions, etc.
These pre-engineered boiler packages can shorten delivery time by up to 12 weeks. With technical information and drawings available more quickly, customers receive faster boiler delivery from Cleaver-Brooks and can plan and manage their work more efficiently.
The CBCW D-Type boilers utilize a 100% membrane water-cooled furnace, reducing costly and time-consuming maintenance. The welded front and rear walls also are water cooled and refractory free. These engineered boiler systems include the Cleaver-Brooks Hawk 4500 control, which is ideal for all capacities of industrial watertube applications requiring single-point positioning, parallel positioning or full metering.
• Simplified purchase process and reduced manufacturing time.
• Detailed technical documentation and equipment drawings available at time of proposal.
• Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner and controls.
• Accommodates customization to specific project requirements.
• Furnace construction utilizes welded-membrane wall design.
• Boiler wall constructions are 100% water cooled and refractory free.
• Can accommodate emissions reduction equipment – SCR and/or oxidation catalyst.