CB HRSG Modular
The Cleaver-Brooks Modular (MED) Industrial Watertube boiler provides up to 1,050°F superheated steam in a modular unit.
- Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
- 200,000 to 1,000,000 lb/hr
- Natural gas, #2 and #6 oil, alternative fuels, combination
- Design pressure up to 2,300 psig
- Available to less than 7 ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
- Maximized shop assembly, minimizes field work
- Convection or radiant superheaters
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas
The Modular (MED) is a 100% membrane water-cooled furnace, reducing costly, time-consuming, annual maintenance.
The front and rear walls are welded and refractory-free, as well as the burner throat, when integrated with our NATCOM burner.
D-style boilers can be customized to provide superheated steam. We offer both single- and dual-stage integral superheater systems with optional temperature control over turndown.
- Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free
- Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst
- Lower Fuel Cost
- Lower Emissions
- Steam Solutions
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical