Camus Boiler – Advantus
- Single point input adjustment for control of air/gas
- 1:1 air/gas ratio control for perfect combustion across the modulation range
- Return water temperatures down to 40°F
- Extremely low NOx emissions (less than 9 ppm)
- Water pressure switch
- Direct ignition up to 2.5 million BTU/hr
- Proven pilot ignition for 3 to 4 million BTU/hr
Control Panel Highlights:
The Advantus is controlled by an integrated Honeywell SOLA controller. The 7” color touchscreen provides remote operation through the 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc for set point or fire rate control. Paired with the ability to control multiple pump operations along with daisy chain setup for up to 8 boilers, this user friendly control also provides you with a USB output for screenshot capture, as well as password access for service personnel.
All Advantus are equipped with standard Modbus RTU communication protocol to allow for BMS access to view boiler operation. The remote monitoring of a boiler plant allows for complete overview of various boiler-related temperatures, boiler status, pump activation, boiler error codes and more. A BMS is permitted to write setpoint temperatures, enable/disable and remotely send and receive firing rate requests. The Advantus is available with BacnetIP, BacnetMSTP, MetasysN2 and LonWorks protocol support. All the features available in the Modbus RTU realm are carried into these protocols with the use a highly advanced yet user friendly Fieldserver Protonode. The Fieldserver Protonode is equipped with Ethernet or RS485 connectivity and is BTL (BACnet Testing Laboratory) Certified.
- Local/Remote switch for building management, remote modulation and set-point control
- High gas pressure switch (models 2500-4000)
- Minimum gas pressure requirements of 4.0” w.c.
- Main burner test firing valve
- For operation with natural gas or propane
- Flame failure alarm contacts
- Up to 25:1 turndown for seamless operation
- Boiler modulates to shut down on flue gas high temperature detection
- UV flame detection
- Staging relay to govern operation of low end or high end gas valve (models 800-4000)
- Electronic air proving switch
- Extremely low noise level