Camus Boiler MicoFlame
MicoFlame Series 2 is a gas fired commercial/industrial water heater or hydronic heating boiler. The MicoFlame is sealed combustion and fan assisted, delivering thermal efficiencies of up to 85% non-condensing or 95% condensing while producing low NOx.
- Durable metal fibre mesh burner – high temperature resistant
- Vents up to 50 feet horizontally with 50 feet of air intake duct
- Suitable for use in negative pressure environments
- Input range from 800 to 2000 MBTUH
- Complete diagnostic light package
- Easy access for inspection & cleaning of heat exchanger tubes
- Durable ceramic fibre refractory
- Simple to service with easy access to burner and fan
The MicoFlame Series-2 is available in models 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800 and 2000 (MBTU/HR).
The SmartFlame operating control mounted on the MicoFlame unit is a proportional set-point control. Controller provides inlet/outlet temperature as well as delta temperature rise, three pre-set modes of operation and many more functions.
Control Panel Features:
- Accurate proportional control w/2-stage option
- Incorporates auto reset high limit & operator
- Six modes of operation, for heating, domestic, local operation, remote operation, outdoor, and outdoor reset
- Port for optional tank sensor
- Optional pump delay
- Flame failure feature
- Displays inlet/outlet temps & delta temp.
- Displays total run HRS
- Molex harness connection for ease of service
- Weather proof enclosure
- Fusible link for over-voltage
- Proven field performance
Firing Modes Available:
Models 800 – 1000
On / Off
Models 1200 – 2000