The Cleaver-Brooks Electric Boiler Model WB is a hot water boiler.
• Electric hot water boiler
• 12 to 3360 kW
• Electrical power
• 160, 200 & 250 psig
• No localized emissions
The Cleaver-Brooks Model WB hot water electric boiler operates in hot water heating systems with minimum space requirements. This unit includes operating controls, elements, fuses, contactors, relief valve, drain valve, etc. Vessel sizes range from 12″ to 42″ diameter with an output spanning 12 kW to 3,360 kW.
• Compact design and smaller footprint
• 100% emissions-free
• Quiet operation with virtually no noise emissions
• Nearly 100% efficiency at all operating points
• Ease of maintenance with reduced complexity/number of moving parts
• All units are wired, tested, and ready for installation.
• Lower Fuel Cost
• Lower Emissions
• Process Steam
• Building Heat
• Power and Utilities
• Refineries and Petrochemical
• Laundry and Dry Cleaning