Camus Model DynaFlame
DynaFlame ranges from 500,000 BTU to 6 million BTU (the first in the industry for this style of Boiler/Water Heater).
- Single point input adjustment for controlling air/gas
- 1:1 air/gas ratio for perfect modulation throughout
- Advanced digital control system with pin point accuracy
- Proven hot surface ignition, soft start, rumble free
- 4-20mA for setpoint or modulation control
- Proven pilot ignition on models above 3 million BTU/hr
- 0-10 VDC Converter (must be specified)
Control Panel Features:
The DynaFlame is controlled by an integrated Honeywell SOLA controller. The 7” color touchscreen provides remote operation through the 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc for set point or fire rate control. Paired with the ability to control multiple pump operations along with daisy chain setup for up to 8 boilers, this user friendly control also provides you with a USB output for screenshot capture, as well as password access for service personnel.
All DynaFlame boilers are equipped with standard Modbus RTU communication protocol to allow for BMS access to boiler operation. The remote monitoring of a boiler plant allows for complete overview of various boiler-related temperatures, boiler status, pump activation, boiler error codes and more. A BMS is permitted to write setpoint temperatures, enable/disable and remotely send and receive firing rate requests.
The DynaFlame is available with BacnetIP, BacnetMSTP, LonWorks and MetasysN2 protocol support. All the features available in the Modbus RTU realm are carried into these protocols with the use of a highly advanced yet user friendly Fieldserver Protonode. The Fieldserver Protonode is equipped with Ethernet or RS485 connectivity and is BTL (BACnet Testing Laboratory) Certified.
- All models are available in non-condensing, near-condensing or fully condensing modes
- The primary heat exchanger is available in copper/cu-ni or stainless steel
- Lead lag capability up to 8 boilers
- DHW sensor (domestic only) and system sensor (heating only)
- Modbus RTU communication
- Direct ignition up to 2.5 million BTU/hr
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger (condensing models only)