Camus Model MicoFlame
MicoFlame is a residential/light commercial water heater/heating boiler. The MicroFlame is sealed combustion and fan assisted, delivering thermal efficiencies of up to 85% non-condensing or 95% condensing while producing low NOx.
- Durable metal fibre mesh burner unaffected by high temperatures
- Vents up to 50 feet horizontally with 50 feet of air intake duct
- Suitable for use in negative pressure environments
- Input range from 60 to 600 MBTUH
- Complete diagnostic light package
The MicoFlame is available in models 60, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500 and 600 (MBTU/HR).
The optional SmartFlame operating control mounted on the MicoFlame unit is a proportional set-point control. Controller provides inlet/outlet temperature as well as delta temperature rise, three pre-set modes of operation and many more functions.
- Easy access for inspection & cleaning of heat exchanger tubes
- Durable ceramic fibre refractory
- Simple to service with easy access to burner and fan
Control Panel Highlights:
- Accurate proportional control w/2-stage option
- Incorporates auto reset high limit & operator
- Three modes of operation, heating, DHW & remote
- Port for optional tank sensor
- Optional pump delay
- Flame failure feature
- Displays inlet/outlet temps & delta temp.
- Displays total run HRS
- Molex harness connection for ease of service
- Weather proof enclosure
- Fusible link for over-voltage
- Proven field performance