ITT Goulds Pumps Offers Standard Construction VIT Pumps Available to Ship in Only Eight Weeks with Qwik Ship
Known for efficient product delivery, ITT Goulds Pumps adds another series, Vertical Industrial Turbine (VIT) pumps, to the selection of pumps available with the latest fast delivery option.
You can now qualify for a quote of a standard model VIT pump with the Qwik Ship Program! Whether its for a short installation window or a critical replacement, ITT Goulds Pumps can provide this model for any facility requirement with its most efficient shipping program. The quick delivery is only available for standard models within a selection of specific hydraulic sizes, but this range of VIT pumps is useful across various applications like cooling water, seawater/river water intake, industrial process, utility circulating water, reclaimed water, and much more.
The standard VIT pumps are configured with the following features:
- Bowl sizes 10” to 18”
- Discharge sizes from 6” to 12”
- Ductile iron bowls with 316L stainless steel impellers
- Carbon steel fabrications with fabricated discharge heads and flanged columns
- Open line shaft construction
- Keyed Impeller Construction
- Designed for use with vertical hollow shaft motors
- Packed box construction or set up for a split mechanical seal
- Bearing options: Bronze, Vesconite, or PEEK
- 285psi maximum pressure
- Speeds from 3600rpm to 900rpm
- Temperature 150ºF to -20ºF
- Non-Witness Hydrostatic and Non-Witness Bowl Assembly testing available
For more details, please contact R.F. MacDonald Co.