The ClearFire-C fully condensing hydronic boiler is a vertical down-fired design offering high efficiency and low NOx technology.
• Fully condensing hydronic boiler
• 500 to 3,300 MBTU
• Natural gas and propane
• 125 psi
• Standard less than 20 ppm NOx
• Vertical down-fired design
• Up to 99% efficiency at low fire
The ClearFire-C is a vertical down-fired, stainless steel, fully condensing boiler, available in seven sizes. The AluFer® tubes with fireside extended heating surface provide maximum heat transfer for superior performance in a compact package.
This unit will offer up to 99% efficiency at low fire and 97% at high fire, with 80°F return water temperature.
The modulating premix burner control automatically adjusts the air/gas mixture for maximum efficiency. The linkageless burner provides up to 5:1 turndown.
The dual return feature allows condensing performance even with standard 180°/160°F design systems, with as little as 10% flow at 130°F or less from a low-temperature source.
The ClearFire-C comes standard with the Falcon touch-screen total boiler control to most efficiently operate your boiler system.
• Stainless steel combustion chamber, tubes, and tube sheet
• Dual temperature return for additional energy savings potential
• Optional dual gas train for critical backup fuel source
• Falcon total boiler control with lead lag capability up to 8 boilers
• Fresh air inlet connection for sealed combustion
• Low hydraulic resistance
• Waterside inspection
• Hinged burner for easy access
• Thermal shock resistance
• cULus listed for natural gas and propane
• Quiet: <70 dBA sound level at 3 feet
• Lower Fuel Cost
• Lower Emissions
• Hot Water Solution
• Building Heat
• Hospital and Healthcare