The Cleaver-Brooks Nebraska O-style boiler design is a perfect fit in a safe, reliable, easy-to-transport boiler for restrictive footprints.
• Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
• 10,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
• Natural gas, # 2 and #6 oil, alternative fuels
• Design pressure up to 1,750 psig
• Available to less than 7 ppm NOx
• Ultra-Low CO
This rugged design has become the true workhorse of the rental boiler industry. The vertical gas outlet on the O-style puts the economizer above the boiler, minimizing the width of the overall package. Its symmetrical design is ideally suited for mounting on a trailer for over-the-road transport.
Cleaver-Brooks line of rental units continues to provide efficient and reliable service year after year, while withstanding rapid emergency startups.
• Furnace construction utilizes a welded-membrane wall design
• Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas
• Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free
• Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions
• High power in a slim fit
• Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst
• Lower Fuel Cost
• Lower Emissions
• Steam Solutions
• Process Steam
• Industrial Process
• Building Heat
• Hospital and Healthcare
• Power and Utilities
• Refineries and Petrochemical