CB Boiler Model CF-V
The ClearFire-V steam boiler is a compact, vertical boiler offering high efficiency and low-NOx technology.
• Steam boiler
• 10 to 60 HP
• Natural gas and propane
• 150 psi
• Standard less than 20ppm NOx
• Less than 10 ppm CO
The ClearFire-V is a carbon steel, vertical, gas-fired, steam boiler designed for the requirements of the commercial market, available in eight sizes. The AluFer tubes with fireside extended heating surface provide maximum heat transfer and eliminate laminar gas flow during minimum firing, providing optimized efficiency throughout the firing range.
The modulating premix burner control automatically adjusts the air/gas mixture for 83% efficiency. The linkageless burner provides up to 5:1 turndown.
85% efficiency is achievable for high-pressure steam with an optional flue gas economizer package.
The ClearFire-V comes standard with the Falcon touch-screen total boiler control to most efficiently operate your boiler system.
Skid packages, including steam boiler, feed system, and blowdown separator, are available for turnkey steam solutions.
• Maximize fuel savings with full burner modulation and high turndown with variable-speed blower motor
• Efficiencies up to 85%, reducing greenhouse gas emissions
• Easily tuned, zero-governor, premix burner
• Advanced combustion design eliminates need for flue gas recirculation, resulting in low emissions
• No dampers or linkages, for reliable operation
• Falcon total boiler control with lead lag capability seamlessly integrates up to eight boilers
• Thermal shock resistance
• cULus listed for natural gas
• Quiet: less than 70 dBA sound level
• Lower Emissions
• Building Heat
• Process Steam
• Laundry and Dry Cleaning