CB Boiler Model D-Style
The Cleaver-Brooks Nebraska D-style industrial watertube boiler provides up to 1,050°F superheated steam in the lower-maintenance D configuration.
• Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
• 10,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
• Natural gas, #2 and #6 oil, alternative fuels
• Combination gas/oil
• Design pressure up to 1,750 psig
• Available to less than 7 ppm NOx
• Ultra-Low CO
• 100% membrane water-cooled furnace
The D-style is a 100% membrane water-cooled furnace, reducing costly, time-consuming, annual maintenance.
The front and rear walls are welded and refractory-free, as well as the burner throat, when integrated with our NATCOM burner.
D-style boilers can be customized to provide superheated steam. We offer both single- and dual-stage integral superheater systems with optional temperature control over turndown.
• Furnace construction utilizes a welded-membrane wall design
• Convection or radiant superheaters
• Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas
• Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free
• Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions
• Radiant superheater designs are available
• Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst
• Lower Fuel Cost
• Lower Emissions
• Steam Solutions
• Process Steam
• Industrial Process
• Building Heat
• Hospital and Healthcare
• Power and Utilities
• Refineries and Petrochemical