Cleaver-Brooks releases hydronic boiler animations, highlighting ClearFire boilers, skids and Alufer firetube technology.
Product animations include:
• Hydronic Skid Systems, which have variable flow primary design for maximum operating efficiency and lower total cost of ownership.
• ClearFire Condensing Boilers, which have high mass, firetube design for variable flow primary systems, include Alufer technology for unmatched efficiency, dual return and a low emission premix burner standard.
• Hydronic Skid Accessories, which include system pumps, air separators, an expansion tank, an optional chemical pot feeder, and an optional glycol fill station.
• The Cleaver-Brooks ClearFire-H, which outperforms the competition, boasting unmatched operational energy efficiency, steam quality and a modulating burner with a variable speed ECM fan, which allows less on/off cycling and low
• ALUFER Firetube Technology, which provides exceptional heat transfer design. The tube is constructed from an inner (fireside) aluminum alloy finned surface and die-fitted within an outer steel tube.
The entire collection can be viewed on the RFM Boiler Video webpage.
Keywords: package solutions, hydronic skids, alufer firetube technology